Bridesmaid gifts!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Diddles25 Posts: 181
Any ideas? Not too expensive!!
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
Well I'm getting them Necklace Earrings Bracelet Dressing gowns Clinique happy is my perfume for the day so want t get them lil bottles of this so when they put it on they remember our happy day Was thinking a bottle of the wedding wine also!
aquamarine Posts: 68
I am getting mine: dressing gowns (saw nice fluffy white ones in Dunnes) and ironing on diamante "Bridesmaid" transfers on the back. A small yankee wedding candle earrings and bracelet (not sure from where yet) lip gloss - essential!!
candlequeen Posts: 991
Handmade personalised thank you cards Earrings Dancing Shoes Boots vouchers And I'm not sure after that. Depends if I'm still talking to one of them... :innocent: Ah no, I jest. I don't know what else to pop in - maybe some nice pampering stuff, like a little box with a face mask, hair treatment, bath stuff, nail polish, etc - or would that be daft?
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
I am getting them bracelet from Knightsbridge Cardigan with bridesmaid on the back (not counting it as a present though) Personalised hairbrush Sml bottle of champagne And some perfume (dunno what yet) I like the wedding candle and lip gloss idea too. Edited to add personalised champagne glasses.
veggie84 Posts: 179
Girls not to sound cheap but how are affording all of this? Do you mind me asking how much you have budgeted...I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed by the budget at the moment O:|
Diddles25 Posts: 181
[quote="veggie84":317dr5c6]Girls not to sound cheap but how are affording all of this? Do you mind me asking how much you have budgeted...I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed by the budget at the moment O:|[/quote:317dr5c6] I could have wriiten this post, at the moment i cant afford to buy myself perfume not alone for 3 bridesmaids...cheap but meaningful is what im on the look out for
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
[quote="veggie84":ko3eg1mz]Girls not to sound cheap but how are affording all of this? Do you mind me asking how much you have budgeted...I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed by the budget at the moment O:|[/quote:ko3eg1mz] Spread out the cost Over the weeks and keep an eye on bargains and deals. Got their jewellry using one4all vouchers we were given. Picked out sets in H Samuel and manager advised me of a wedding day they were having with 10%discount so waited to get em till then. Love Boots for Bargains on No7 and being able to use reward points as cash to purchase! Got their lovely fluffy dressing gowns in dunnes only cos their was nothing suitable in Penny's!
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
edited in case my BM reads this!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Never thought of that morning sun thanks. Edited for same reason as morning sun