Menu

Bridesmaid Gowns - Louth / Meath / Monaghan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pam27 Posts: 280
Hi All, I was wondering if any of you can recommend some places to look for bridesmaid dresses in Louth / Meath / Monaghan? Thanks a mill
Mary from Dresses By Me Posts: 133
Hi Pam, Just in case you don't get sorted check out www.DressesByMe.com. You can design your own bridesmaids dress in our online design studio.
SAwedding Posts: 44
I ordered mine in Maria B in Navan. No website but they have a great selection of dessy dresses, I think I got the for around 200 each which was 50 euro cheaper than a shop in Dublin.
2013Sunshine Posts: 141
Hi there, try the Bridal Studio in Drogheda and there is also Modern Fashions in Dundalk - they both have a lovely range of stuff and Dundalk had a great sale on a few weeks ago - my mum got her MOB outfit for a great price :) Best of luck and enjoy :)
Pam27 Posts: 280
Thanks for these suggestions - will def look into them. Hav had a recommendation for My Fair Lady in Monaghan too so gona try that as well. Hopefully Ill get is soon - need to get it ordered asap!!!Was thinking could look at boutiques as well for something difference but that could be the wrong way to go....
Mrs W Posts: 2923
I second My Fair Lady, I got mine there and she was fantastic!
streco80 Posts: 343
I got mine in ophelia bridal in drogheda. Honestly couldn't fault it. Had an amazing experience
Wedding dressparty Posts: 55
Hi Ladies I provide dress maker services for bridal gowns and BM dresses. Would you like to email me some pictures of the dress you like, I could do my best assist your ideas. I work from home, based in Dublin 6. My email address is [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you Regards www.wedding-dressparty.com 086 722 8343
lorraine78 Posts: 988
I got mine in Modern Fashions in Dundalk.They were great to deal with and the dresses were stunning!