Menu

Bridesmaid Hampers :) x

Go to All Things Wedding

Cheeseycollins
New Wolly

Bridesmaid Hampers :) x

Postby Cheeseycollins » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi future b2bs :hic
Im looking to make some bridesmaid hampers for the morning of the wedding also one for the mother. Im looking to put in a photo of myself framed with each bridesmaid as well as a bottle of prosecco. Badly need other ideas as to what else to put inside ?? I'll put in a pair of earings and bracelets for them for the day also but any other ideas which would be nice ?? TIA :lvs

Kari xx

Anne_K14
New Wolly

Re: Bridesmaid Hampers :) x

Postby Anne_K14 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 pm

I made up a bag for each of the girls and gave it the day before when we got our nails done. I had a robe, pajamas, slipper socks, earrings, bracelet, personalized mini bottle of prosecco, little makeup bag with deodorant, makeup wipes, panadol, plasters, handwarmers, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume, Vaseline and samples of moisturizer etc I gathered up during the year, a shawl and an umbrella. I didn’t get anything that said bridesmaid etc on it as I wanted them to have things they’d use again.

Caca83
New Wolly

Postby Caca83 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi there,
I got personalised compacts and make up bags for mine along with the usual...pyjamas, robes, slippers, braclets, earrings. I got them funky coast clutches, not really bridal but they can use them again and little perfumes in them.
Its up to yourself really, you can give whatever you want. I found it better to get things that were less bridal so they could be used again after the wedding.

cocomono
New Wolly

Postby cocomono » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Have a look on Etsy, it will give you loads of ideas.

For mine, I am doing similar to the above suggestions and including some snacks, water, makeup wipes and a few other bits.

Go to All Things Wedding