Bridesmaid Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Blitz Posts: 583
Does anyone know any good sites for bridesmaid shoes - need Ivory shoes that I can dye - dont want to spend a fortune as they will never be worn again
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi BLitz, I got my ivory shoes in New Look think they were only bout €25.00. Also in Shoe City in Castleblayney - saw some nice shoes there that were around the €35 mark.. McDonagh Shoes also do the 3 for 2. They have a sale on at the min.. A.m
Blitz Posts: 583
Thanks for that - heres another possibly stupid question but know do you know if shoes can be dyed - or is it a case of all shoes can be dyed?? If that is the case they always have nice weddingy shoes in Next
Perfect Day NI Posts: 496
Shoes from next, new look, debenhams and BHS are not dyeable. Only "proper" bridal shoes can be dyed. We do www.paradoxlondon.com and the pink collection is very popular for bm. Bxx O-O
littlemissglitter Posts: 22
Hey Ladies Shoe Rack has some fab dress shoes at the moment on sale. I got mine the other day and they were only €20. Highly recommend going in to have a look.
rubyshoes Posts: 194
I do satin shoes which are dyeable I so the dying in my shop also, I give wol discount too, so depending on how many pairs higher discount, www.rubyshoes.ie I also have other shoes in stock from €20.00 plus depending on budget O-O