Bridesmaid Shopping - Advice Please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mir09 Posts: 105
Hi Girls, Can anyone recommend good bridesmaid shops I could go to around North Dublin/Meath/Louth areas, getting married in 6 months n still no bridesmaid dresses can anyone let me know names of shops & locations! Thanks a Mil, O-O
LM24 Posts: 932
Hi, I got my BM dresses in Maria B Bridal in Kells. She has a good selection of Dessy Dresses. If your BMs are tall, be sure to order the extra length as we had to re-order ours extra long. Lauda in Navan had some nice ones aswell. Good luck and enjoy :wv
www.giftsandvouchers.ie Posts: 92
This is always the fun part isn't it! Great shop in Drogheda. The Bridal Studio. www.bridalstudioireland.com One of my Partner Businesses so I have seen a lot of their dresses and they are fab and lovely women to deal with. Have fun. x
marriedLife Posts: 1881
I picked mine in Morelands Bridal - it's in Northern Cross beside the Hilton Hotel on the malahide road. Found it really good and only new so all the dresses are in great nick and new designs - here's their website address [url:3euowbkt]http://www.morelandbridalwear.com/[/url:3euowbkt]
shauna09 Posts: 9
was in bride 2 be in dundalk today and they have great selection of styles and colours
xlexi Posts: 595
Alexander Bridal on Parnell Street have a good selection