Bridesmaid Shopping - any suggestions?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyville Posts: 19
Hey everyone, I'm heading off bridesmaid dress shopping with the girls in a few weeks and I still haven't booked any appointments! I have four bridesmaids all different tones and sizes so I'm expecting it to be difficult to kit them all out. Does anybody have any suggestions for shops with a large range of bridesmaid dresses and very helpful shop staff. I'm particularly looking for shops in either Louth or Monaghan. Thanks girls!
mrsmcc2502 Posts: 497
A few of my friends got their BM and their own dresses in the wedding shop in carrickmacross the name escapes me I think it's the wedding gallery, the lady in the there is meant to be amazing, very decent I think price wise too. My friend bought her dress elsewhere but took it to carrickmacross to get alterations done because the girl was so nice when buying the Bm dresses. Aside from that, id recommend bridal by VII in Newry, or perfect day in lurgan!
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
I second the Wedding Gallery carrickamcross. The lady who owns it's lovely also. We also went to My Fair Lady outside carrickmacross, nice dresses there too.