Menu

bridesmaid & wedding ring shopping in the north?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

archie1 Posts: 195
with the euro v stg being so good thinking about going up north to buy bridesmaid dresses and rings, prefable newry. anyone any suggestions of where to go for shops or jewellers? thanks in advance
peepbobride Posts: 370
We went up to Derry and got both our rings in Fallers jewellers. Would highly recommend them...got both rings for less than half the price I was quoted for mine alone in Galway :ooh Well worth the trip!
emma1980 Posts: 2219
we got our rings in newry, goldsmyths in buttercrane SC, can recommend them highly enough. Re dresses, i think alot of the bridal shops here are offering the sterling rate on their dresses they get from the uk. although if your goin to go for something from coast/monsoon etc for your BM's, id def try the shops up north O-O
RainbowBright Posts: 1425
Getting our rings in Ernest Jones in Newry. They are costing £975 there and in Ernest Jones in Liffey Valley the same are costing €1675. Got my BM dress here for €46.50 reduced from €217. So happy days.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
we went to belfast for our rings. went to three places... prices and varieties of rings were good in all three... coul dhave bought in any. we went to gardiners, murray and co and joseph rea.