bridesmaids dress suggestions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
any suggestions based on experience for bridesmaid dresses in dublin. i've only the one so pretty flexible... had a little look last week but the sales are at the moment so will wait a couple of weeks before going again. thanks guys
gerbil Posts: 3528
Debenhams have lovely ones off the rack, or there are bridesmaid shops like Alexanders in Parnell street. the same shop I ordered my dress from is doing the bridesmaid dresses (bridal corner) but if they didn't have anything I liked i would have gone back to Alexanders I thought they were very good. Mind you there are some lovely dresses around town at the mooment, just in places like Monsoon and that, might be worth taking a look.
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
i got mine in house of fraser, coast is lovley but u run the risk of guests wearing the same as ur bms, maybe u could check out the kildare outlet store they've Karen millan and coast
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv You should have a look on- line to see what you like and don't like.. That's what i did.. Most Suppliers tell you where and who Stocks them in Ireland & the UK..