Bridesmaids Dresses from Don't tell the Bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I was watching this yesterday and saw the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses and I'm on a mission to find them! The were strapless, knee length, dusky pink with a cream sash. Is there any way I can find out the stockists for each show? I've googled it but no luck so far :weep
Flapjack Posts: 308
Was this them? http://specialdayweddings.blogspot.com/ ... bride.html Do you remember the name of the couple who got married? That would be the best way to search for them.
No they're not the ones. The ones I saw were a Dusky Pink. The couple were called Sophie and Lee, can't find anything online to help me!!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Were they short or long?
Short :wv
LittleLily Posts: 3682
I know they often wear Coast on Don't tell the Bride (since they don't usually have a few months to order them and wait for them to arrive) Would it be a Coast Fantasia dress? [img:1b370fhm]http://media.coast-stores.com/pws/client/catalogue/products/2143389528/xlarge/2143389528_fr.jpg[/img:1b370fhm] They do it in a different colour every season and I know they did have a dusky pink not so long ago. Was there any other details on it?
perfection Posts: 837
is this them[attachment=0:5pnlfz2j]008010314506_3.jpg[/attachment:5pnlfz2j]
[quote="LittleLily":hj51k5v6]I know they often wear Coast on Don't tell the Bride (since they don't usually have a few months to order them and wait for them to arrive) Would it be a Coast Fantasia dress? [img:hj51k5v6]http://media.coast-stores.com/pws/client/catalogue/products/2143389528/xlarge/2143389528_fr.jpg[/img:hj51k5v6] They do it in a different colour every season and I know they did have a dusky pink not so long ago. Was there any other details on it?[/quote:hj51k5v6] They were similar to this, but didn't have the big bow and the material was different. They definately weren't from Coast, the Bridesmaids were in a proper Bridal shop trying them on. These ones are lovely though, I'll have to have a look in Coast nearer the time, when they get some pretty Spring colours in! Thanks so much for all your help ladies :thnk
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Michelle - have a look at the Alfred Angelo website. I know they do knee length dresses with different coloured sashes. I think you will find something along the lines you are looking for on it.
[quote="fmh62":wsxa6lqx]Michelle - have a look at the Alfred Angelo website. I know they do knee length dresses with different coloured sashes. I think you will find something along the lines you are looking for on it.[/quote:wsxa6lqx] :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk [color=#FF0080:wsxa6lqx][size=200:wsxa6lqx]I LOVE YOU [/size:wsxa6lqx][/color:wsxa6lqx] :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk