bridesmaids shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Hi all, i'm going shoe shopping with Bridesmaids (4) on Saturday. I'm looking for silver sandals with a very very very small heel in Dublin, can anyone suggest the best places to go?? Thanks :wv :wv
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
I had the same prob a few weeks ago..no luck but the girls are going to have a look themselves (they are in different parts of the country) My bm dresses are quite long so it wont matter if they dont all match.. Sorry not much help on this one!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
have a look at www.Nextdirectory.ie. They have some lovely silver sandals and not too expensive either. http://www.nextdirectory.ie/page.asp?b=X41&p=290&o=1
jmeath Posts: 5740
I generally love Simon Harte in the Ilac Centre (think they're also on Henry Strret) and Zerep, i think its up the top of Grafton Street (i got shoes here when i was a bridesmaid). Im a Dub but moved to Meath and have not been shopping in the city centre in like.....2 years or something! Actually since before i was with H2B so prob over 2 1/2!!!!
Mrs Boop Posts: 828
Hi girls, I was in Dub at weekend, saw gorgeous silver diamante low heel diamantes for €75 in Wallis on Henry st, only I have my bm's shoes bought I would have def got them. I've looked on the Wallis website but they don't have any pic's of them. I got my bridemaids silver sandals in a local shoe shop.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
I saw some really nice ones in barretts on grafton street yesterday... :wv
mercury1 Posts: 82
how low a heel are you looking for? understand how difficult it is to get nice low heeled shoes/sandals. might be worth looking into getting shoes dyed/covered....
marianf Posts: 5845
If you are brave enough to hold out for another couple of weeks I am sure come 1st April the shops will be flooded with their summer stock of silver!
gasbride Posts: 941
--