Brief for Photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Titch Posts: 261
Hi All Does anyone have a template photography brief for the photographer with a list of photographs that you would like taken on the day? Thanks O-O
snoopy08 Posts: 404
Hi I am in the middle of making mine. I'm building a collection of photos in a folder on the laptop to show the photographer what kind of photos we like. I keep raiding the Wedding Reports and copyandpasting pictures that I like! :o0 I'll also have a list of definite photos that'll I'll want taken - group shots, getting ready, church photos etc. But I also like the relaxed informal reportage style so I'm hoping for a mixture of both.
shala Posts: 1733
The following is a list I came across on a wedding budget spreadsheet: Bride getting ready with Bridesmaids Bridesmaids looking at Bride's ring Bride with her Mother Bride getting out of car Bride and Bridesmaids on Church Steps Bride with Father entering Church (looking back) Groom with his Father Groom with his Mother Groom and Best Men (watches) Bride with Father & Groom (aisle) Bride and Groom lighting candles Bride and Groom exchanging rings Bride and Groom signing register Bride and Groom signing register with both priests Bride, Groom, both parents, CBM, CGM, both priests signing register Everyone in attendance Bride and her Parents Groom and his Parents Bride’s Parents Groom’s Parents Bride and her Family Bride, Groom and her Family Bride, Groom and her Parents Groom and his Family Bride, Groom and his Parents Bride, Groom and his Family Bride, Groom, Both Families Bride, Groom, Both Parents Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Best Men Bride & Groom together (x 3 etc) Bride with girl friends Groom with boy friends Cutting the Cake
blissful2b Posts: 1555
phographer will normally have alist himself which you tick off or add as appropraite.