Brilliant deal on Quinny Buzz (and other stuff)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I cant believe how cheap the Quinny Buzz, carrycot and maxi cosi are on this website: The price is leaning me towards picking a Quinny Buzz!
Toots12 Posts: 894
certainly is - has anyone ever bought anything from here before??
Jellybean08 Posts: 26
Don't suppose any body has heard anything about this site be it good or bad?
totalnovice Posts: 787
Thats a brilliant price for everything you are getitng. My friend highly recommended the Quinny Buzz. Would love to hear if anyone has ordered from this site.
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
I have bought Britax car seats from this site and they were so efficent and cheap too ! I placed the order on a thursday afternoon and they rang friday at 11am to confirm my details and I received my car seat on Monday at 11.30 am, perfect and €60 cheaper (even with a deliver charge) than any shop here and even certain nursery shops with sales on. HTH MrsNoc
Jellybean08 Posts: 26
Just for any one that's interested I did a bit of research on this site last night and found some threads on another board. All good reports it seems. Think I might use them to buy a few bits especially the Quinny buzz. It's early days yet though so I'll wait another few weeks.
SaJa Posts: 4282
I've been offered a Quinny Buzz 3 wheel for €280. Brand new in box. I'll just have to get the maxi cosi and carrycot myself but I'll still save about €200.
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
Bought the quinny buzz yesterday for 740 that includes pram buggy and car seat plus two nappy changing bags.