Brilliant week wedding wise!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twentysomething Posts: 114
Just wanted to share my excitement about my productive wedding week! I got my bridesmaid dresses from Dresselicious and they fit my girls perfectly, only minor tucks to be made :hyper: Ordered 25 sashes for the church pews on ebay for 12 quid delivered, ordered brooches on etsy to bling up the bridesmaids dresses, ordered invite samples, went looking for h2bs wedding ring today and he has a better idea of what he wants and we ordered the suits for the lads today. So happy right now. And i think we're going for Navy suits instead of black, which will go really well with my royal blue theme! Anyone else have a good week?
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great week. We weren't half as productive. We have finally agreed on the invites (its taken 3 months), lost a priest and found another.
popsi Posts: 21
I got my dress, I got my dress, I got my dress!!! :o)ll Only went to three shops and tried on Justin Alexander 8473 and fell in love with it!! I never really believed that you would just know when it was the one.. but honestly that's how it felt!! So exciting.. Here's the link : http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/jar/8473 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
twentysomething Posts: 114
Thanks guys, Well done CarolinaMoon, invites are one of the toughest thins to agree on! And popsi, your dress is really puuurrty! I love that feeling, the minute i put my dress on, i totally got the this is the one feeling, can't wait to wear it!
macker2b Posts: 720
well I finally ordered the unity candles (TICK) bought the candle holders from IKEA this am (TICK) and met with the florist also so all flowers but church sorted and means all hotel room decoration has a massive TICK too....to say I'm on a high today.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I love when you tick something off the list
maxicosi Posts: 576
:o)ll how exciting for you all! I got my dress ordered and paid half off so happy with that, got my band booked, church singer booked, made enquirys about flowers, make up and cake so got good prices for that for my excel budget sheet which I am obsessed with at the mo! I don't know what else to do I think it's too early for anything else so will do more after Xmas! What is everyone's colour scheme? I am going with navy bm dresses and pink flowers both colours I will use on the invites! :o)ll
macker2b Posts: 720
my colour scheme is ivory and red, so red and ivory roses the invites are black white and red...we got them in january from vistaprint I :heartbeat: them 2 things to be done 1.have appointment to register our intention this week and 2.we have to finalise the insert for our invites(directions b&b's etc)..so I can make a start on the invites asap