Britney Spears loses custody of her 2 boys!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Oh my god. Can't believe it. Poor Britney. If this doesn't push her to suicide nothing will. Kevin Federline gets full sole custody of her 2 boys from tomorrow 12pm. I feel so sorry for her but she knew this case was looming and did nothing to clean herself up. It's so sad!!!
Barbalou Posts: 1617
Serves her right, she's had numerous opportunities to clean up her act. Unfortunately those poor kiddies have to go live with her vial ex who IMO is no better.
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
I feel sorry for those poor little boys. Terrible situation altogether. Would agree with your comment about 'K Fed'. What a slimeball. I don't know who's better. Very very sad. :o(
LabLady Posts: 4325
its very sad, when you think of it would they not be better off with someone else instead of either of them? She was caught driving with no licence with the kids in the car! (so I heard on the radio this morning)
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
He only has temporary custody for the moment. Her managment company also dropped her. She really does need to get herself sorted.
PinkyD Posts: 276
serves her rite! she was given plenty of warnings afterall to clean up her act, he's no better either if u ask me.... :o( i just feel for the kids - some celebrities money can buy them out of anything at all, its just not rite! Ders people out der would do anything to have a child of their own to love & care for & others just don't care enough, drives me bananas!!! O:|
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
She is obviously suffering with an illness and needs help,instead of people blaming her why don't they help her? Maybe the kids going to K Fed will make her realise what she has lost and want she needs to rebuild in her life.
justwaitin Posts: 2462
its terrible she must be tore apart, i hope she cops on and sorts herself out soon.