broke my ghd

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsb09 Posts: 1292
ladies, got up out of bed today, my ghd was left right beside bed (had big clean up yesterday in bedroom) meant to put away, so i stood on the ghd and it kinda of came apart. it still works ok just its in half. does anyone know where i can send it to and try and get it fixed. thks jacinta
shorty 08 Posts: 358
no idea? Just wanted to sympathise, you poor thing, I :lvs :lvs :lvs mine
gottabfp Posts: 5641
ok i know its not the same thing, but i bought a hair dryer in peter marks and dropped it and the vent thing on the back broke off. i brought it back to pm and because i still had a garentee they exchanged it there and then, even though it was my own fault. if you have your receipt, you should see what they say, just ask if they can get it fixed for you, then they might just exchange it. what colour is it? i have a receipt for the new pink one!
hi july 09, nope its the dark one, i have it about 4 or 5 years, i might just go to a hairdressers and see where they send it back to. i aint buying another one as they so expensive and i saving like mad for this wedding. god will july 09 ever come around!!!!!!!!!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
[quote="jacinta1":2mzdbwpu]hi july 09, nope its the dark one, i have it about 4 or 5 years, i might just go to a hairdressers and see where they send it back to. i aint buying another one as they so expensive and i saving like mad for this wedding. god will july 09 ever come around!!!!!!!!![/quote:2mzdbwpu] i know they are crazy money , i was geared up to spend 160 for the pink one, then it was 200! so when in july are you getting marrid?
hi ya 3rd july 09, cant wait. love all the organising, so many b2bs have so much done, but i have alot done myselft, h2b thinks im wedding mad. no dress going to wait another month or so. although myself and 1 bm are going to that sample sale in limerick to just get ideas really.we are both off so it will be a nice day out.......
petitepois Posts: 169
hi jacinta, i have exactly the same problem, my lovely fiance stood on mine, thet still work but the hinge is broken and so really hard to use.anyway, i am sending theam off to an ebay seller, if you just search ghd repair on ebay, there is a guy in the uk, all pos feedback, who repairs and returns ghds. i paid 20 sterling i think, hope this helps :wv
rockstar Posts: 1815
omg SYMPATHY!!!!!
crazychick Posts: 763
[quote="jacinta1":1awyuaok]ladies, got up out of bed today, my ghd was left right beside bed (had big clean up yesterday in bedroom) meant to put away, so i stood on the ghd and it kinda of came apart. it still works ok just its in half. does anyone know where i can send it to and try and get it fixed. thks jacinta[/quote:1awyuaok] Exact same thing happened to me last year!!! Ffil fixed them, thank God!
girls thks for all replies must check out ebay and see. jacinta