Brought the last of my lemon drizzle cake...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highbeam Posts: 2578
....into the office, shared it out with a cup of tea. And then dropped my slice on the floor! :o( :o( :o( I'd normally be a 3 second rule kinda girl but don't think I can risk it in here. :duh:
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Boo. Still think I would have picked it up though. I was dying for something cinnamon ish but now with all this talk of lemon drizzle.....
abbeylane Posts: 534
Do you work in a sewage treatment plant or in an abbatoir...? If not then i'd chance it. It is lemon drizzle cake after all... Although having heard the following about the 5 second rule on the radio last week i might have second thoughts... ... d-rule.htm
highbeam Posts: 2578
No not quite a sewage plant :o0 but not sure when the floor has last been hoovered, if it was my kitchen floor it would've been back on the plate. It's in the bin now :o( Was a real slow motion NNNNnnnoooooooooo kinda moment. Thats so funny abbeylane "interesting facts about human behavior -- namely that women were more likely to eat food that had fallen than men, and that sweet treats were more likely to be rescued and consumed than were veggies."
Yeah i know highbeam, its deinitely describing the situation in my house!
anonnybride Posts: 281
hee hee this is awful but am I the only one who does this? If something falls on the floor when I am making dinner, I put it onto OH's plate :o0 >:o) :-8
[quote="anonnybride":amidws7n]hee hee this is awful but am I the only one who does this? If something falls on the floor when I am making dinner, I put it onto OH's plate :o0 >:o) :-8[/quote:amidws7n] I have done this too. :o0 :o0 :o0 it's how he would want it if he knew :yelrotflmaosmilie:
anonnybride Posts: 281
[quote="abbeylane":1cdzrss5][quote="anonnybride":1cdzrss5]hee hee this is awful but am I the only one who does this? If something falls on the floor when I am making dinner, I put it onto OH's plate :o0 >:o) :-8[/quote:1cdzrss5] I have done this too. :o0 :o0 :o0 it's how he would want it if he knew :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:1cdzrss5] I think so too... :innocent: