Menu

Brown Bridesmaids shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chickster Posts: 245
I’m having a terrible time finding brown shoes for my bridesmaid, all the brown shoes in the shops at the moment are either work shoes or the heals are too high (bridesmaid not used to walking in high heals). Has anyone seen nice chocolate brown shoes with about a 0ne inch heal. Getting desperate wedding at the end of the month
ginger nut Posts: 5989
would you consider a bronze-y or gold colour shoe instead of brown? might be a bit easier to find now that christmas upon us?
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Im nearly sure i seen brown sandals in Clarks.. was admiring them as i have a brown dress for my sisters wedding next summer.
Chickster Posts: 245
Thanks dancing queen, I'll try there. They need to be brown rather than gold, Bronze might be a last resort but thanks.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
You could buy a pair of the white/ ivory Rainbow ones and get them dyed to suit your colour scheme. Most bridal shops will arrange that service for you.
bride2007 Posts: 76
Hi blueeyedbride, Did you have any luck? I'm a bsmaid for my friend at the end of the month also and we're in the same boat.....we are looking for brown shoes/sandals but we can get them fairly high. There's not much out there!
bubbles31 Posts: 163
Bought mine in Arnotts - great selection there and I have to say they were gorgeous..
atracta Posts: 120
I have brown bridesmaid dresses too. I bought beautiful peep toe shoes for my bridesmaids in New Look in Liffey Valley. The have a huge selection of shoes and they are very reasonable.
Tinker Bell Posts: 875
I got my wedding shoes in New Look Liffey Valley, they have a great selection at a great price.
busybridetobe Posts: 62
Had the same problem myself. Getting married 28th. My BM's dresses are the really dark brown with gold underneath. I looked everywhere. Eventually I bought these really nice shoes in Alan Shoes in Stephens green and they were doing a buy one pair get the 2nd pair half price which was great. I think they might still be doing that deal. Anyway I thought one of my bridesmaids would think they were too high so I was going to bring them to a shoe repairs and see if they could take a bit off the heel. I still might have to as one of my BM's hasn't seen them yet.