Brown discharge at 32 week

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Handymammy Posts: 1086
Girls, as above I am 32 weeks and had brown discharge this morning. Presume it is fine and still get lots of movements today. Its like the discharge I would get before my period comes. Do ye think I need to call doctor? Have not had any more since this morning
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
this could ave been part of your mucus plug seeing as you are only 32 weeks may do no harm to give the maturnity hospital a ring to see what they say
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Did you dtd recently? If it's brown discharge it's probably old blood but give the maternity unit a call to check. There's usually no cause for concern unless there's fresh bleeding.
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Thanks girls. Phoned hospital and the midwife I spoke to thought it might be my show so she told me to come in. Poor hubbie was beside himself with excitement (was trying to explain to him that even if it was show that baby would not be coming for weeks maybe). Anyway they were very good in hospital and put on a trace, scanned me and checked me internally (ouch!!) and it seems that it was not my show- thank God. But they think I may have a UTI which may need antibiotics.