Menu

Brown discharge..Polyps again? Update..not good

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emme Posts: 4735
Hi, I'm calm I'm calm I'm calm, as you can see very early days in pregnancy. Last time I had similar discharge at about 6 wks, it might be dried blood but it's hard to say and there is very little of it. Had bleeding three or four times last pregnancy and similar discharge now and again but it was always put down to polyps so tell me I shouldn't worry this time and it's the same thing?! No change in the cramps which I've been getting since before I got BFP...just the usual growing pain type cramps. Any advice welcome! Emme
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
Time for the black loo roll and st's by the sound of things :o0 At this stage it could easily be implantation or clearing out, or I guess it could be polyps again. Whatever, try not to worry, as long as it is brown it is old blood and shouldn't be anything to worry about. I you get red blood or serious cramping then you can call out the cavalry and get yourself airlifted to the EPU :o0 (only kidding). In the meantime hope you can find something to distract you so you don't wear a track to the bathroom on knicker watch.
I know! I went ou for a jog and I'm wrecked. The downstairs toilet is the boys toilet so I have to go all the way upstairs so it's a real commitment to be obsessed over this! I love being pg but I forgot about the constant horrible worry. I never thought of an implantation bleed...could it be this late?
Well since it is brown blood it could be the blood from implantation just coming out now.
Since last night had no discharge, all was good till about 7pm this evening when I started bleeding and basically I got my period. No cramping, still just those stretching pains. Hospital want me in tomorrow for a scan so I'll remove ticker after that but basically I just want reassurance of ye that this m/c is normal, I'm not on a road of misery reproductively and that these things just happen for no reason and happen all the time. I'm okay with this happening, it's early, I didn't see a heartbeat and I probably won't need a D & C (I'm guessing). I'm just petrified it's a sign of things to come so please help me realise it's not. Thank you.
Sorry to hear you are bleeding :action32 You will hopefully know more in the morning, but be prepared for some uncertainty for a few days. They will probably take bloods and check them again 2 days later to see what is happening. If it is a miscarriage then I don't think you need to worry that it is anything more than this just didn't work out. Most miscarriages happen at this stage because of chromosomal abnormalities and the chances are that the next one will be fine. Doesn't make it much easier when it's actually happening though, hope you are ok :action32
Star DJs