Brown Discharge - Visit to doc UPDATE!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Hi Girls, Well, just said i'd pop in to let ye all know how I got on. Firstly, want to let ye know what happened yesterday! Apologies in advance if TMI!! So dtd yesterday and straight after had some red blood (the first time since the MC). Anyway, decided back to the brown discharge today and I deicided to use a tampon and low and behold, bright red blood. Was never so happy to see it, although surprised that it only happened when I used the tampon, nonetheless feel like it's a massive improvement. Anyhow, had a good chat with doc today and he thinks that everything is ok, he said that generally periods do come back properly by now but it takes longer in some people. If I don't get AF by next month will schedule day 3 and day 21 bloods and he will refer me to a gynae. I'm going to take the Agnus Castus, B6, EPO and Folic acid (haven't really done this so far) and will hopefully get our BFP this month :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Any other tips or advice from ye lovely ladies would be fab xxx
Bigleap Posts: 696
I'm so glad to hear that your doctor is being so pro-active and your AF has returned. Next stop your BFP! Lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: for you!