Brown Suits

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Hi all Just wondering can anyone help me find somewhere I can hire brown suits. My colour theme is brown gold and ivory. Cant find suits for the groomsmen and H2B anywhere and I really dont want to change the colour scheme!
BlushingB Posts: 1634
I saw guys trying on brown suits in Pronuptia, just behind the Jervis centre, on the river side.
Thanks for that. I never knew where that was. I'll ring them tomorrow.
emma1980 Posts: 2219
just seen post now...Fairbothers in crumlin have lovely brown suits, sen them them the weekend....their price is reasonable aswell. O-O
Tinker Bell Posts: 875
Fairbrothers in Crumlin, that's where I'm getting our suits, also in Brown but with a dusky pink!, I'm also hiring the Bridesmaid dresses from the dress shop above them. The suits Fairbrothers have in a the moment are gorgeous, but they are also getting more stock in January, which is when all the guys are going over for there fittings. I can't remember the price but it's not as expensive as most places and the guy who does the alterations is really good! I like your style Lady Penelope!!
Pat1 Posts: 11
they have really nice brown suits in Pronuptia near the Jervis Centre
Thanks for the tip about that place in Crumlin. I rang Pronuptia this morning, found them a little strange to deal with on the phone TBH. I'm going to go in though over the next week or so.
wowee Posts: 1596
I was at a wedding recently where they had the brown suits from Pronuptia and they looked gorgeous. Definitely go and see them *)
BlondieBride Posts: 91
Hey, I'm having Brown suits for the boys as well, but getting them in Cork. Coral for the BM's, hope it will be lovely together..... Love the brown, so much softer than black or grey!