Brrrrrr Co. Offaly

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Me toes are numb......
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Shin":38pw4vv9]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:38pw4vv9] Thought you were in England not Birr
dreamer Posts: 3941
Didn't think it was that cold today! Although I have a cold - feel warm!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Shin":2h50tlru]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:2h50tlru] Well put it back in, then.
[quote="TokenMale":2z13nb8s][quote="Shin":2z13nb8s]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:2z13nb8s] Well put it back in, then.[/quote:2z13nb8s] I wish i had one to put back in Token...all me probs would be solved then.
[quote="Shin":2ur8uafu][quote="TokenMale":2ur8uafu][quote="Shin":2ur8uafu]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:2ur8uafu] Well put it back in, then.[/quote:2ur8uafu] I wish i had one to put back in Token...[b:2ur8uafu]all me probs would be solved then[/b:2ur8uafu].[/quote:2ur8uafu] I can assure you, they wouldn't!!
[quote="TokenMale":2hcbqkwp][quote="Shin":2hcbqkwp][quote="TokenMale":2hcbqkwp][quote="Shin":2hcbqkwp]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:2hcbqkwp] Well put it back in, then.[/quote:2hcbqkwp] I wish i had one to put back in Token...[b:2hcbqkwp]all me probs would be solved then[/b:2hcbqkwp].[/quote:2hcbqkwp] I can assure you, they wouldn't!![/quote:2hcbqkwp] oooooohhhh they [i:2hcbqkwp]would[/i:2hcbqkwp]. I would like to see what it's like to have a pork sword
[quote="Shin":9q2m4nbq][quote="TokenMale":9q2m4nbq][quote="Shin":9q2m4nbq][quote="TokenMale":9q2m4nbq][quote="Shin":9q2m4nbq]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:9q2m4nbq] Well put it back in, then.[/quote:9q2m4nbq] I wish i had one to put back in Token...[b:9q2m4nbq]all me probs would be solved then[/b:9q2m4nbq].[/quote:9q2m4nbq] I can assure you, they wouldn't!![/quote:9q2m4nbq] oooooohhhh they [i:9q2m4nbq]would[/i:9q2m4nbq]. I would like to see what it's like to have a pork sword[/quote:9q2m4nbq] Yes, being able to piss up walls is a joy, I can assure you. Having a purple-headed love trombone isn't all it's cracked up to be, you know. My knees are black and blue.
[quote="TokenMale":nm8pdyig][quote="Shin":nm8pdyig][quote="TokenMale":nm8pdyig][quote="Shin":nm8pdyig][quote="TokenMale":nm8pdyig][quote="Shin":nm8pdyig]It's f*ckin freeeeeeezin out[/quote:nm8pdyig] Well put it back in, then.[/quote:nm8pdyig] I wish i had one to put back in Token...[b:nm8pdyig]all me probs would be solved then[/b:nm8pdyig].[/quote:nm8pdyig] I can assure you, they wouldn't!![/quote:nm8pdyig] oooooohhhh they [i:nm8pdyig]would[/i:nm8pdyig]. I would like to see what it's like to have a pork sword[/quote:nm8pdyig] Yes, being able to puddle up walls is a joy, I can assure you. Having a purple-headed love [b:nm8pdyig]trombone[/b:nm8pdyig] isn't all it's cracked up to be, you know. My knees are black and blue.[/quote:nm8pdyig] Jeez you've a high opinion of yourself don't ya? what, is it wrapped around your leg or somethin'? "hold on ladies i'll just take out my baton"