Bruce Springsteen??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brideeee Posts: 1490
Hi there folks, I bought brucie tickets on ebay froma chap in UK and hoping to have them before Christmas as it's hubbys present. My question is- to any of you who have bought your tickets online from ticketmaster- Have you been sent your tickets yet?? Just a little nervous having bought them on ebay but the buyer does seem authentic. Was thinking of contacting ticketmaster but will probably take forever to get an answer. Any help appreciated, xx b
McDanny Posts: 1435
I haven't received my tickets from Ticketmaster yet. In fact I'd forgotten all about it :o0
Little Angel Posts: 913
No I didnt get mine yet and I bought 4 online. Hoping to have them for christmas too!
Phew- well that's good to know- I wonder will they be sent before Christmas..... Thanks for your replies girls, xx b
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Ours haven't come either....
skillet Posts: 244
No sign of ours yet either
Mammypig Posts: 832
haven't got them yet either!
Thanks girls, Would appreciate if you could let me know when you get them Anxiously awaiting their arrival before christmas xx b
angel1 Posts: 62
Hi Girlies lucky ye to have tickets for The Boss we tried to get them for May 22nd (the thursday).. if you know anyone that is selling tickets for this date apprecicate in letting me know.. Hope your tickets come before xmas fingers crossed.
looloo Posts: 21
mine have not arrived yet either.... H2B bday is in April though, so I can hold them till then if i need to !