Budget Invites - Tips - Non DIY

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

IckleStar Posts: 362
Hi If anyone has gotten their invites at a good price. i would be greatful if you could pass me your star find . Comtemplated trying DIY invites til I had to admit that i would probably end up eating the invite paper before making any invites :-8 so i am looking for info on cheap but nice invites ...thanks in advance :thnk
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi weddingmadness0810 I went a bit mad and got loads of samples recently. Some of the ones I found good value was Lynne Duncan - she has good packages for £75 and £85. Bride and groom direct also - £110 for 100 invites on the sample I got. Like yourself I'd go mental going the DIY route - Im not very creative :-8
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
wedding paper divas have some great offers and with the euro being so strong against the dollar u will save yourself a fortune, we got 120 invites 50 reception and 150 thank you cards and 50 additional envelopes for 330 euros, i didnt pay shipment or customs as i got them delivered to my brother who lives there, i love them, different and great quality
mary_d Posts: 74
I was the same, couldn't face doing them myself. Got lovely ones on etsy.com. All price ranges and there are some really different ones. Mine for about 90 invites, with reply cards and thank you cards and envelopes cost about €400 including postage. Mine were from the US but there are also vendors on there from the UK
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Hi Weddingmadness, my friend makes wedding invitations. I recommended her to a couple of girls I work with and they were both delighted with her and said she should be charging a lot more for her work they were such good value. If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you her details. :wv
rej Posts: 216
It depends on what you want. We are really happy with our printed ones (vistaprint.ie) which only cost us £80 for 110 (they then have an offer after you have bought to add as many again at a lower price, so if you can remember this, it should work out even cheaper). Probably not everyone's cup of tea but we love them. Sorry I can't post a picture, the address is too long, but it's folded with love hearts that say 'love' and 'I do'.
pixiebell Posts: 739
Hi I got mine in berrys in Westport. basically u pay €50 to the designer and tell her what you want and she sends you back samples then u pay 75c per invte.i got around 110 invite for €125 and they are pretty
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
i just order mine yesterday from Love letters they are having a half price sales at the moment sill not as cheap as the quotes above but the invites are fab. here is a picture [img:5b6pef7m]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/hollywoodbride/IMG200869115026821.jpg[/img:5b6pef7m] I am getting red ribbon on it too. its worth giving her site a look over Karen has been so help and so easy to deal with
Kikidee83 Posts: 38
Hi! Try specialdaydirect.co.uk Their prices are very good and the quality is excellent :wv
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi try lily lou and you. they have fab invites and are really reasonable. i got quotes from alot of places but these girls worked out the cheapest. and they are great to deal with