buds and berries

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missusmu Posts: 112
hi i was at the wedding fair in the Keadeen at the weekend and booked this florist as the one i had booked let me down. They had a lovely display and all their bouquets were really beautiful - (different and quirky) They also seem fairly good value - well much cheaper than any others that i have priced. Felicity was really helpful and has some great ideas. just thought i would pass it on incase anyone is looking for a florist
Asics Posts: 1935
Just wondering where they are based will be getting married in Laois. Thanks :thnk
missusmu Posts: 112
based in kildare, but travels as far as i know!!!
Little Wedding Crechers Posts: 116
I booked BUDS AND BERRIES at the keadeen fair also. I wasnt that bothered about my flowers and my main concern was just booking someone who could cope with a new years wedding and I didnt mind what they were so long as they looked OK,,,,, that was until I met Felicity and saw her samples.... I got my quote for my long list of requirements last night and was very impressed with it,,,, its comes in a good 200 less than the average quote I got for much plainer flowers from other florists. and poor felicity has been inundated with emails from me asking questions and asking for pics and so on and has answered each one helpfully and patiently.... O:o) She is based in Kill ... and was willing to travel to offaly for me.
Bridget Jones Posts: 94
We used Buds and Berries for our Wedding in July and we were delighted with the turnout. Felicity is incredibly organised and was so prompt in replying to my endless emails and queries. Good value and worked towards my constrained budget on the day so we didnt feel like we were ripped off, as was the case with many quotes we got beforehand. The bouquets, church and venue were beautiful and we received so many compliments for the creative work. I have no hesitation recommending them. Well done Felicity!
buds and berries Posts: 565
[quote="Bridget Jones":35844jjc]We used Buds and Berries for our Wedding in July and we were delighted with the turnout. Felicity is incredibly organised and was so prompt in replying to my endless emails and queries. Good value and worked towards my constrained budget on the day so we didnt feel like we were ripped off, as was the case with many quotes we got beforehand. The bouquets, church and venue were beautiful and we received so many compliments for the creative work. I have no hesitation recommending them. Well done Felicity![/quote:35844jjc] Hi Bridget Jones, Thank you so much for the very kind review. It was really lovely to work with you and I know you had to put alot of faith in us not living here in Ireland. We are really delighted to read this and I will pass your compliments onto the rest of the Buds team who worked on ladychapel and carton house that day. Its a great venue to decorate. Always a pleasure Bridget - many congratulations to you and your Mr. Darcy. :o0 Felicity @ Buds
purplegarter Posts: 21
Thanks for the tip ladies, spoke to felicity y'day and very impressed.