Bugaboo Cameleon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy22 Posts: 73
Hi Girls Just looking for some advise from those of you who bought a Bugaboo Cameleon. Had decided we were going to get a Quinny but then looked at the Bugaboo over the weekend and its so much lighter and easier to get around. For those with a Bugaboo, are you glad you bought it? Is it worth the extra money?
Anne Boleyn Posts: 709
Try posting on Mums & Kids as a lot of the ladies on P&B may not have used their travel systems yet! We were going to go for the Cameleon but decided on the Bee Plus instead as it's lighter again
funkyfish Posts: 7626
yes defo... but i have the bee as well as the cam and thre bee is fab fab fab....
chucklebells Posts: 350
Hi Happy 22, I had to choose between the same two and I went with the bugaboo, it is fantastic. My lo just loves the pram, she sleeps in it during the day and falls asleep the minute she gets into it and now that she is getting too big for the moses basket I might let her sleep in it during the night for the winter months as she will be nice and cosy. It is lighter than the Quinny and this is one of the main reasons why I went for it ( I travel alot). I also like the way it changes into the buggy, less storage issues. It also has foam wheels unlike the Quinny so they won't puncture. Hope this helps. Happy shopping