Bugaboo prices going up on 1 February....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

redwifey Posts: 2932
Hi girls Just to let you know that I have been pricing the Bugaboo Cameleon with a few English websites and they have told me that their prices are going up on 1 February due to the increasing cost of manufacture and the rate of exchange. Not sure if it will affect vendors in Ireland but I would imagine that it will. Happy shopping RW
Emomc Posts: 2069
Redwifey-yes I can confirm they are going up here too. I bought mine last week here and the lady showed me the brochure with the new prices-thankfully I got mine at the old price!
babylove08 Posts: 254
Hi girls do you know know if they are going up much?? I wasnt planning to get mine for a little while but maybe i should if its going to be a big difference??
I was actually just about to post that question! Emomc - are they going up by much can you remember? Think I am going to buy mine tonight.
Yeah cos if it s a big difference i think ill buy mine too.. What colour are you going for? i like the brown and sand... Both pramworld and ladybugsbaby ahve good deals... Oh decisions decisions!!!
I think we are going for the orange, we were going to have a brown base with it but thinking now we might just have orange all over. We saw it in a shop here and it was lovely. Yeah the two of those sites are fairly reasonable so might just get it. Nervous though buying it so early.
The orange is lovely :o)ll Thats the only thing holding me back is it bit too early... Your few weeks ahead of me so go for it! I rang me mam there and she keeps turning me off the Bugaboo saying she doesnt like it.. Aghhhh O:| O:| I like it but you know the way a mothers opinion sticks in your mind!!!
I have the same problem Babylove, happened to mention the name that we probably would go for if we have a boy and she kind of went quiet and said mmmm it's ok, would you not think of this name....? So I decided then that I was not going to tell her any more names and make the decisions ourselves. Though in saying that she loved the Bugaboo & I thought she would hate it. I was delighted she liked it. It's amazing how we still try to please them even now. If you like it go for it because a) you are paying for it & b) you will be the one pushing it for the majority of the time.
Emomc Posts: 2069
I went for the chocolate and sand one-its a pity they dont do a purple one I really would have loved that colour. There is also a lovely bright pink available but you would need to be 100% certain of the sex. The assistant did'nt tell me spefically what the buggy was going up by, but she did mention that the footmuff was up by €20 on feb 1st as she had given me old price and sold it too me at that (I paid in full in Jan).
Thanks for the info Emomc... :thnk redwifey i dont know what to do i will discuss it with DH tonight and see what he thinks.. although he is as bad as my Mother!!!! And soo laid back! Ah the names thing is hilarious.. i mentioned one name to my mam and she mad a funny face too! No a bit subtle.... I wonder will we be like that ?? :o0 :o0 Best of luck with the purchase and keep me posted as to what you do!