Bugaboo v's Offspring

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Days Posts: 218
I looked at both of these at the weekend. The bugaboo was on special offer for €1100 & the Offspring was €699 Bugaboo Offspring Carrycot Carrycot Maxicosi Carseat Maxicosi Carseat Main seat main seat Raincover Footmuff Isofix base for rental €40 The offspring looks to be much better value but is noly on the market a short while does anybody have any info on how good it is ? I felt taht it was just as light as the bugaboo Any opinion great Thanks Ladies
Toblerone Posts: 2698
ooooohhhh v interesting!! I hope someone can advise as I'll be interested to see a review of this too.
Baby Days Posts: 218
Just looked back at the post it didnt come our right it was to say the offspring came with the footmuff, raincover,adaptors included in the package and the shop babyworld in galway do isofix base rental for €40. I dismantled and lifted both buggys and could find no difference. I just think for the difference of money you could get a lot of other baby items.
MammySpice Posts: 2501
[url:1prbk2qp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxWhZmtC9cc[/url:1prbk2qp] Had ruled out the bugaboo because of price but this looks like a good alternative. The link above might be useful... :wv