bugaboo - which colour???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missybride Posts: 304
hi guys we have decided on the bugaboo cameleon, eventually! want to order on thursday when i am off work but not totally sure on colour, red base with black top, limited edition denim, or dark grey base and red top? what do u all think? thanks guys x
nini83 Posts: 1917
voted for the denim i have it ordered myself i love it and you see red and black and red and grey everywhere I work in town in a shop where i see a lot of bugaboo's!and this actually contributed to me chooseing the denim the red grey / red black combo are ten a penny jmo :wv
missybride Posts: 304
hubby saying the say as you plus was thinking you could go either colour of blankets if boy/girl with denim, plus get nice coloured footmuff next winter! so excited! he likes the black chassis too!
serenity Posts: 3675
Hi there, Again, they are all lovely, but I am biased too... I just ordered the limited edition black denim and ours comes with a fab cream foot muff... But like the other posters - feel you can brighten the black up with lots of colours. I haven't seen one of them out and about yes - I am sure I will see many in due course, but I see lots of the othes around - every different combination... I just LOOOOOOVE it and cannot wait to be pushing my little bubba around in it... Best of luck choosing xxx
got the cream foot muff to go with the denim also its beautiful and different i am also going to buy seperately the off white covers to have the option of an off white hood love the black chassis too and the red brake so sick of looking at grey n red and black n red just think it's boring.
Ohhhhh interesting... I didn't see the off white hood - are they expensive to buy??? Yeah, I just love the black chassis - it just looks different... Jeez before we know it, everybody will be pushing the 'limited' edition black denim one around!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
it's 100 euro to buy a set of different colour covers which would be the hood and the zip on part for the pram the off white is like a really bright clean cream , I don't think there were that many denim ones available i know kealy's only had 15 so hopefully they won't be too common mine is ready for collection end of this month can't wait :o)ll
Thanks nini83... it's so exciting... You are a bit ahead of me too... Best of luck with it... Cannot wait for ours to be ready!!! xxx
Buzzo Posts: 1055
would you not worry that the denim would stain light fabrics/skin the way dark jeans inevitably do whether they're a €30 pair or a €200 pair? or do they offer reassurance on that risk? just playing devils advocate! mines just dark grey base & sand top - boring but i bought it second hand so had no qualms as its neutral & i can buy a new fabric set. I'd love the green paul frank set but its not exactly a necessity...
babychino Posts: 634
All the colours are fab, but really love the denim. Hoping to go for it too, and get either the bright pink or blue fleece lining, can't wait *)