Bugaboobee...whats your tried & tested verdict

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

walnutwhip Posts: 26
I have posted this on mums&kids also to get as many opinions as possible..... baby #1 is on way :o)ll and the bugaboo bee has been recommended to us as I have a bad back and this buggy is meant to be liteweight and easy to assemble and collapse. If you have this buggy can you tell me your opinion and the "pros & cons" that you have experienced. Also I like the idea of a "pram" type attachment so babs can lie flat and sleep, the nest that is sold seperatley for the buggy seems small, not very deep for a pram, looks like a sleeping bag moreso, what is your opinion of it? Sorry for all the questions but as it is very expensive we want to make sure we are making the right choice. Thank you :thnk excited mamtobe !!
Giant Underpants Posts: 953
I dont own either, but I was pushing both the bugaboo and the iCandy cherry around 2 different stores today and if you are looking for lightweight coz of a bad back then the icandy is literally half the weight of the bugaboo, you should check it out in Eurobaby (theres one on the long mile road). Its actually incredible how light it is, and its half the price of a bugaboo, so to save €600 Id certainly consider it.