Buggy Bootcamp in Monread Park, Naas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PianoHands Posts: 4
Hi all, Regular wollie here, have created a new a/c for this thread only. Wanting to get our figures back after having our babies last Winter, but frustrated that we had no-one to mind our babies while we hit the gym, myself and 5 friends enlisted the help of a personal trainer. We call our little group "Buggy Bootcamp" as we are outdoors with our trainer (and his speakers, which belt our cool music I might add!) and we bring our buggies with us. We are a regular fixture in the Monread Park in Naas on Monday and Friday mornings. We have a Whatsapp group where our trainer provides us with support and nutritional and fitness tips 7 days a week. Oh, did I mention that it's great craic? We have been so impressed with the results we achieved that we want to continue with him for another course. But three of the women are back to work soon so we are looking for 3 people to take their places in the group. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, PM me!
Persephone Posts: 928
Adore this idea! Unfortunately I live in Dublin, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. Kudos for the great idea and motivation!
Persephone one of the girls that is leaving this week was driving down from Dublin twice a week for it! I heard there is something like it going on in the Phoenix Park now, not sure it it's true though!
Persephone Posts: 928
Googling like mad to find one closer to home now! Don't drive (on the list of things to do in the next six months).
I should add that buggies are welcome, but not essential!