buggy shops up north

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybuttons Posts: 886
thinking of heading up north may bank holiday weekend. does anyone know of any buggy places up there that i can suss out before i go up.
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
bumps and babies, babyztore-both in Newry.also a small branch of mothercare in Buttercranne shopping centre. Toysrus incorporating babies r us-Sprucefield. HTH Happy Shopping
Martiespride Posts: 997
kiddicare is based in belfast www.kiddicare.com they also deliver to your house for £20 so no need to head up if you dont want to!!!! we just ordered from them and should have the stuff in a few days! yay
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
do kiddicare actually have a shop up the North?
honey pot Posts: 210
I would totally recommend Babies R Us in Sprucgfield Park in Lisburn. They have a great offer on the quinny at the moment. I wouldn't go to Babies & bumps as I thought the selection wasn't that good and they were expensive compared to Babies R us.... Honey pot
honey pot Posts: 210
I would totally recommend Babies R Us in Sprucgfield Park in Lisburn. They have a great offer on the quinny at the moment. I wouldn't go to Babies & bumps as I thought the selection wasn't that good and they were expensive compared to Babies R us.... Honey pot
nazza Posts: 129
[quote="martiespride":1nfc40fm]kiddicare is based in belfast www.kiddicare.com they also deliver to your house for £20 so no need to head up if you dont want to!!!! we just ordered from them and should have the stuff in a few days! yay[/quote:1nfc40fm] Are you sure this is based in Belfast - never heard of it in Belfast, from website they seem to have a superstore in Petersborough, do you know if they have one in Belfast? Would love if they had as they have such a good range.
thetbird Posts: 6
I bought my buggy from mothercare in newry. I knew what I wanted going up there but maybe babies r us would have a bigger selection.
[quote="sunnygirl":2g2jmnlh]do kiddicare actually have a shop up the North?[/quote:2g2jmnlh] yes they do, based in belfast
[quote="nazza":2mezdtq5][quote="martiespride":2mezdtq5]kiddicare is based in belfast www.kiddicare.com they also deliver to your house for £20 so no need to head up if you dont want to!!!! we just ordered from them and should have the stuff in a few days! yay[/quote:2mezdtq5] Are you sure this is based in Belfast - never heard of it in Belfast, from website they seem to have a superstore in Petersborough, do you know if they have one in Belfast? Would love if they had as they have such a good range.[/quote:2mezdtq5] we did all our research on line and looked at what we wanted to get in the shops down here. from their website i thought they were in belfast.....