Bump bandit ??? Yes or no

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ZZZ79 Posts: 437
Hi ladies just wondering of anyone knows of or has used a Bump Bandit in the past? We had a discussion about them at work today and I was wondering of they work or if u think they are worth a try... They r meant to help post labour to get your belly back to normal! It's like a corset you wear for a few weeks and it helps the muscles repair etc... I never even heard of it before today so any info u have wud be brill! Thanks
Augustmum Posts: 686
Hey Z I was also thinking of getting one of these too but don't know of anyone that had it. Kourtney Kardashian used one after she had her son Interesting to see what the feed back is
Duffers Posts: 1841
Just bumping this up. I know that BFing will help alot (did last time...I could feel what seemed like contractions as soon as DS latched on :eek ) but just interested to know if others have used the bump bandit too.
23leanne Posts: 761
Have read some great reviews and have decided I want one! Just can't find a stockist to buy the original one. Every website I go to seems not to have them to order. Can anyone help?
23leanne Posts: 761
Sorry, just found it on amazon.
Wife09 Posts: 873
Id love to know are they worthwhile too and can you use them if you've had section? I think where I saw them was in BellaBaby Dundrum!
Emme Posts: 4735
Well I would say a definite yes and my pal was happy with hers too after baby no. 2. I didn't wear mine as prescribed as it I wouldn't say it's unnoticeable under clothes and also it can get a bit uncomfortable, I Bf for a few weeks and I had enough to be doing without having to deal with the bandit and also I think it might have made mine leak a little more as it pushed them up (very small chested) but my tummy is as good as it's ever been and it was back to itself in a matter of weeks. I wore it mostly at night so who knows what would have happened if I actually wore it as prescribed....I'd be keeping a sh1tty stick by the door to beat off Elle & Vogue! Definite yes from me. Have you tried here? It's where I got mine...be careful with sizing...I found it a bit confusing and had to ring them!! http://www.jellybeangroup.com/p491520/o ... andit.html
ZZZ79 Posts: 437
Thanks girls... I think I'm gona give it a go sure it cant hurt to try!!! Wife9 according to what I have read they can be used when u have asection!
Augustmum Posts: 686
[quote="ZZZ79":25dsfh2k]Thanks girls... I think I'm gona give it a go sure it cant hurt to try!!! Wife9 according to what I have read they can be used when u have asection![/quote:25dsfh2k] Well Z did you get the bump bandit? I wana get it but finding it hard to know what size to buy???
Emme Posts: 4735
You're best to ring them Octgal...what size jeans do you take? I'm a 29 waist in jeans so 10-12 and have the medium.