Bump is over to one side.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Does this mean the babs is nestled over to one side? The right hand side of my bump looks bigger than the other side! It's weird :o0
Nadie Posts: 1111
Me too! Although I only notice this first thing in the morning when the bump is quite defined. As the day goes on and I fill up with food and water I just become a blobby mess. But first thing the bump is definitely a bit to the left! I always wonder if it's the head or the bum...
goingmad Posts: 657
It really does look like an alien at times!! :o0 :o0 Yep that's all that it is. babs is after finding a comfy spot on that side, just wait for another couple of weeks & it's rolling up into a ball with it's bum pushing out - you'll be able to feel the two little cheeks through your sick above your bellybutton - very weird!!Oh I'm going to miss my bump!
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
Mine was all over to the right for weeks and weeks ... even my belly button was off-centre! :o0 Didn't help my SPD though, particularly my right hip, the extra weight gave it an awful time :o( It still tends to go over to the right now during the day, then back to centre - thinks it must like that corner over there! :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
It's so weird isnt it!! I feel really attached to my bump!! Don't know how I'll ever let it go :o0 Goingmad you havent got long to go now!! Are you excited? :o)ll Hopingforsoon, you're the same! Agh, so exciting!
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Pre-pregnancy I naively thought that bumps were symmetrical! Now I definately know that is not true. I've come to think of my uterus as kind of a comfy hammock, whichever side I sleep on, baby is in a ball over on that side when I get out of the bed. For the past few weeks, head has been down, with bum over on my left and feet over on my right just under my ribs. There are times when his shoulders or bum are protruding more but his favourite manouver is trying to get out through my right hand side feet first. This results in bits sticking out all over the place. For the last while I've been calling my bump 'Lumpy' for that reason :o0 .
goingmad Posts: 657
Yeah kindanervous Really starting to get nervous now, I was really excited lastweek but as it's getting closer it's just nervous, worrying about silly little things.