Bunny Boiler and Proud - Anyone see this last night?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
It was on Living TV at 10pm!!! It was just so funny and weird. All about women (and 2 men) who lost the plot with their exes and damaged their man's prize possessions including throwing a bucket paint all over a car - inside and out, selling a car on eBay for 50p, ripping up clothes ect. One man actually put his girlfriends kitten that he had bought her 6 months previous into a tumble dryer! O:| The B%stard got 6 months for it thank God...... Just wondering, has anyone ever done anything outrageous as revenge on an ex? Do we have Bunny Boilers amongst us????????!!!!!!
LAdancer Posts: 445
I think if H2B ever done something really wrong on me I'd turn into a bunnyboiler, rip all the sleeves off his tops, and cut one of the legs of each of his jeans etc. Any furniture he tried to take with him I hide a stash of Prawns etc in it so that when he took it with him it would stink to high heaven. As for killing a pure animal, dear god he deserved longer than 6 months xx
marianf Posts: 5845
Yeah, it was funny. Missed the end, what was the outcome with of the young couple. He was a DJ.
They ended up together again in the end - but she said she was still so proud of what she done and said " it has to be the single most empowering thing I have ever done as a woman!!!" I mean come on!!!??????????????? This doll is clearly off her rocker - she had 2 kids after that - was that not the most empowering thing she has ever done?? I'd pick that over selling a car for 50p on Ebay anytime!!!!
marianf Posts: 5845
I thought that they might have gotten back together alright!
the winner Posts: 4148
It was soooo funny :D the older lady was so reserved and there she is breaking the front window :eek :eek Id love to have seen here do that haha
oh yeah Lady Moon - the original Bunny Boiler!!! :o0