Burger wedding cake

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Franklin Posts: 115
Just heard on the 3 o clock news that some "self confessed fast food additcts" had a half metre in width (burger) wedding cake. It contained 12 ice burge lettuce, 30 tomatoes, 12 onions, 2kg of cheese, 1 litre of tomatoe katchup and 1litre of mayo. I missed how much meet went into it.... Everyone to themselves I guess. *) Good luck cutting it!!
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
Jeez I'd murder an Eddie's classic looking at that!! [img:1u5zp9fd]http://www.bridalwave.tv/burger.jpg[/img:1u5zp9fd]
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Urgh would have hated to have been a guest at that wedding! I hope they were not expected to eat a slab of cold burger!
marriedLife Posts: 1881
Classy!
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
god there are some weirdos in the world :o0
sillymoo Posts: 337
:eek now ive seen it all
Miss_M Posts: 877
It was the equivalent of 100 quarter pounders I heard on the news! Nothing wrong with it, I've seen uglier 'normal' cakes ... :eek
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Ah I think its just a bit of fun! Got them in the papers didnt it! H2b would prob have burgers and chips as our main course if I let him :o0
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
But was it not a cake, decorated to look like a burger?
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Sparklymum":1puydy44]But was it not a cake, decorated to look like a burger?[/quote:1puydy44] No from what the op siad she heard on the radio it was an actual burger!