Busy Day what you think!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

joker Posts: 2789
Girls.. Had a busy day... H2B got his suit, Went to Newry... Couldnt recommend the shop enough... we got service and the fella knew his job. £80 for suit hire... including new shirt. They also take everyone in the wk before the wedding to make sure all the suits fit exactly and if there are any problems or weight gain from the first fitting they'll fix the problem! pm me if you wnt the details.. cause i really felt the service we got is worth the business... Then went to 3 florists and got prices... they averages £700-750 pound for 1x Bridal (roses) 2 xBridesmaids(roses) 1 x flowergirl 10 x button hole(will go to house and button all the men 2 x Corsages 2 x Bouquets for Mothers 1 x Altar arrangement 2 Mini Altar arrangements (or 2 vases with flowers depending) Bay trees x 2 for outside chapel Delivered and collected from chapel 14 Pew ends... Is this a good price...???? Thanks in advance
mrsdribbles Posts: 431
Hi Petunia!!! Woah you really had a busy day and a productive one!!!! I too am contemplating going up north for bits and bobs??? The flowers seem really good prices! I was just on line for the past hour looking at different ones (im having 4 BM and 4 GM,) so theres alot of flowers to buy and im still unsure to go between Real or Silk flowers! What is your price for? Its really good cuz it includes the Altar piece also!!! Jeez! That is nearly €300 alone for one i looked at! Hope you have a nice relaxing night after your hard day!!!!! *) *) xx
ela28 Posts: 2552
i got pretty much the same for 740 euro,I didn't get trees for outside though,it would be a good deal :wv
mrsdribbles Posts: 431
Also I didnt see you got the Pew ends!!!! That is really good!!! Where did u get yours Ela!?!?! Im so jealous! (although I havent bought anything yet its UNREAL the price differences!!) I was looking to buy in Pew Ends and they were working out around €200 for about 18 of them?! Ok I really need my thinking cap on.......... P.S ela you must be so excited nearly there!!!
ela28 Posts: 2552
[quote="asil_cunningham":38w65zd1]Also I didnt see you got the Pew ends!!!! That is really good!!! Where did u get yours Ela!?!?! Im so jealous! (although I havent bought anything yet its UNREAL the price differences!!) I was looking to buy in Pew Ends and they were working out around €200 for about 18 of them?! Ok I really need my thinking cap on.......... P.S ela you must be so excited nearly there!!![/quote:38w65zd1] hiya I got mine off a woman in cellbridge,that quote also includes 2 very big flower arrangements for the sides of the altar they're not just mini arrangements or bunches of flowers,she's excellent value for money!! yep am starting to get excited now just can't believe it's nearly here,it flew in :eek
joker Posts: 2789
I actually wasnt sure of the prices... it seems thats the norm... gonna price around a little bit and see whats about... its alot for flowers i think... but the lady will bring the altar piece to the reception... gonna google some wedding bouquets for inspiration!!! Thanks girls!!!