Buy ov & preg tests online?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

so_clear Posts: 397
I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me where I could buy reasonable and reliable ovulation tests and preg tests online please. Spent a fortune in the chemist last month and there just has to be a more reasonable way to get tests... Thanks a mil in advance *)
30thmay2006 Posts: 235
hi there you could try: they seem to be very cheap and they deliver within 2 days of order (i ordered the preseed lubricant) good luck
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
hey, I used access diagnostics to orde the clearblue ovulation tests. They are expensive to order anyway but a small bit cheaper online. Hope this helps.
bump
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi SoClear, there was a post before with a link to a website for tests. Think it was called . Can't seem to find it. Anyway, I got 15 OPKs and 3 HPTs for less than 20 Euro. If you don't have any luck finding it, let me know.
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Oh I dont believe it i just ordered 2 clear blue preg tests off vhi and it cost me 19 for them and i could have gotten 5 for that price. Well I know where to go in future!! :wv
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I bought pok and hpk on saveontests.com worked for me
Thanks a million girls. Will see if I can get a basal thermometer too... All systems go!!! :thnk
[quote="little mrs sunshine":qkxuee8u]I bought pok and hpk on saveontests.com worked for me[/quote:qkxuee8u] I got 20 ov tests and 5 preg tests for less than $15 including shipping! Thanks a mill to everyone who responded! :thnk