Buy your tickets now.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Seeing that this wasn't our month I am now selling tickets for February train to BFP land. refining our list. Happy to say the list looks way smaller. January has been a good month for us all TTC gang on WOL. Hopefully Feb will be as good and at least 5 from the list below will be successful. babtalk05 Hope07 amij Chloe Sally MRSMC TheBigDay lougav HappyFeet Sally
clucky Posts: 26471
me :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="Clucky":34fdzzo6]me :o([/quote:34fdzzo6] Didn't you request to be driver? Better claim it before someone someone else tries!!
Sorry Clucky I'll put you at the top of the list. Miss calculated BFP there are 7 so far so we have a great chance. Think positive girls. I am not going to let this AF get me down. We can all try for a valentine conception. *) Clucky babtalk05 Hope07 amij Chloe Sally MRSMC TheBigDay lougav HappyFeet Sally
sunnyside Posts: 3164
think I'll have to come on board too. No AF yet but no chance of BFP for January (just off pill, ovulated late) so count me in.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Fair play to ya MRSMMC :o)ll
Clucky babtalk05 Hope07 amij Chloe Sally MRSMC TheBigDay lougav HappyFeet Sally Sunnyside
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hey girls, Count me in! I'm due in February - but hopefully will be one of the BFP's!!
Angel2 Posts: 787
sorry girls I should re-phrase that I'm due my AF in February and hoping I'll get a BFP!! Best of luck to everyone.
Clucky - Designated Driver babtalk05 Hope07 amij Chloe Sally MRSMC TheBigDay lougav HappyFeet Sally Sunnyside Angel2