Buying bridesmaide dresses online

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ElleW Posts: 25
Hi Ladies, Just wondering can anyone help me with the realiability of a US website called Totally Modest. I have found bridesmaide dresses on it but noone seems to have heard of the site. Because of this I am worried that the dresses wont be the same as on the picture. Does anyone know anything about this company as would like to know more about its reputation before I purchase. Any opinions would be helpfull!!
poppy17 Posts: 26
Never heard of that company, but I used Netbride.com....very happy with them, Good price, even with customs charges. Found they came back to me quickly when i had queries and sent on swatches too no problem. Might be useful if they have your dress type.
ElleW Posts: 25
Thanks poppy17. Can you tell me how much approx the custms tax was. I actually didnt consider this when looking at the US sites.
Wedding dressparty Posts: 55
Hi ElleW I provide dress maker services for both bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. If you are interested, you can send on some pictures of the BM dress you like. I will see if I am able to make it for you and provide you with a quote. I am based in Dublin 6 so you wont need to worry about custom tax! : ) Look forward to hearing from you Web: www.wedding-dressparty.com Email: [email protected] Tel: 086 722 8343