buying dress from www.fairytalevisions.com

Go to All Things Wedding

CountryLass
Mini Wolly

buying dress from www.fairytalevisions.com

Postby CountryLass » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey, just wondering if anyone has bought their dress from fairytale visions.com, they have the dress I want for €800 cheaper including customs so am seriously condsidering going with it, just want to know if anyone has any feedback, good or bad in relation to them?

CountryLass
Mini Wolly

Postby CountryLass » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:48 pm

bump....

has anyone had any dealings with these?

mrs08
Royal Wolly

Postby mrs08 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:58 pm

CountryLass,

I used them for my stationery and I found them really good as far as customer service goes.

Can't help you re the dress but I would buy from them again...

:wv

CountryLass
Mini Wolly

Postby CountryLass » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:09 pm

I'm really tempted to use them but can't find anyone that has dealt with them in relation to dresses, think I'll just have to bite the bullet and go with it, it'll cost me €900 instead of €1750 (thats including customs) if I go with them

mrs08
Royal Wolly

Postby mrs08 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:22 pm

That's a huge saving! :eek

Are there any reviews on the net or anything??

CountryLass
Mini Wolly

Postby CountryLass » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm

I can't find any, found loads of posts of people looking to find out what they are like but noone has posted what it was like when the actually recevied their dress!

Ah, I'll stay trawling the web to see what I can come up with, going to pay through Paypal anyway if I do decide to go with them so if it's a fake or anything at least I have the guarantee with them :)

Fiona Todhunter
mrs08
Royal Wolly

Postby mrs08 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Yeah good idea to keep trawling the net and to pay using PayPal. At least that way you have some comeback if worst comes to the worst - but hopefully not!!

Best of luck with the search :wv :wv

beccabeavs
New Wolly

Postby beccabeavs » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi CountryLass,

Did you end up buying from www.fairytalevisions.com (aka www.afairytaleonline.com) in the end? I'm also thinking of buying a dress from them (Benjamin Roberts 930) as it is so much cheaper than any shop in UK and so would appreciate any feedback you have at all?

lottin_uk
New Wolly

Fairytale Visions

Postby lottin_uk » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi girls,
I too received a quote from them, for Pronovias Ebano (cannot find many other places as its is old collection) It was less than 1/2 RRP in UK. I am based in Aberdeen, sorry to gate crash but I have been looking for some reviews about them too.

Countrylass - did you go with them? I really want to take the plunge but it is a worry!

Any thoughts appreciated!
Laura

beccabeavs
New Wolly

Postby beccabeavs » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news girls but....I emailed Anjolique (US version of Benjamin Roberts) and asked them if fairytalevisions.com (afairytaleonline.com) were an authentic stockist of Anjolique dresses.....they replied and said that they weren't official and that they didn't distribute to any online-only retailers. All their official stockists are shop based and have an address and are listed on www.anjolique.com (or www.benjaminroberts.co.uk). So, I am not ordering a dress from them now as there is a chance they could be fake and I won't take that chance despite the very attractive price!
In fact, I was then inspired to ring round different authentic retailers throughout Britain and I found an array of different prices and have managed to knock £200 off the original price of the dress I was quoted so that has made the cost slightly more bearable (below £1000)! I think I will take the plunge and purchase in the next couple of weeks.....

Next

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T