buying wedding dress on your own

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

80schick Posts: 209
hi ladies well i went out today for a quick apointment to a bridal store in dublin ... went up to try on a dress i saw on the internet and loved ... turns out it did absolutely nothin for me ..... the girl in the shop was great i picked out a coupla dresses i really liked and tried them on ...... well there it was MY DRESS :o)ll :o)ll second dress and it was stunning ..... only downside is i was on my own so i had nobody to share that moment with ..... just the ladies of the shop .... am i sad or has anyone else bought there wedding dress by themselves .... i paid my deposit and have looked at the dress online and i still think its brill ...... i just feel so nervous cause i did this by myself ...... totally wasnt expecting to buy a dress today .....
chatter2cat Posts: 996
Not at all - and you can share here! Can you post us a picture?!!! :o)ll congratulations on THE dress! :wv
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Congrats that is brilliant I am sure you have made a brilliant choice any chance we can see it?????
cant post a pic ... but its called brindisi from the san patrick collection .... photo on the site doesnt do it justice though ........ xxx :o)ll :o)ll
Trying to find a pic for you - which section of the collection is it in?!
the chic collection number 23 ... :o)ll :o)ll
sorry number 22 chic collection
It's beeeeeeeutiful! See what you mean about the picture, they've been sneaky! Let's try to find another one! Really lovely - unusual and gorgeous!
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
oh it is really beautiful trying to get a picture but failing i'm afraid you made a fantastic choice
thank you O-O O-O im delighted you like it ...... its full of sparkle and the train is amazing .... i love it ...... so exciting but so nerve wrecking tooo especially when the girl took my own measurements to order the dress ....... and it wasnt too expensive either which is a bonus ...... it was a good day today ....... :o0