bye bye

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Phoenix Posts: 836
Going home to lover lover man now.......might see you all later for a while.... Phoenix :wv :wv
Cailin deas Posts: 765
Enjoy - thanks for a laugh this evening! :o0
2557 Posts: 885
this site just gets worse and worse....i cannot believe that this is a reason for a new topic. :zzzz:
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
[quote="totallyshocked":17kisv08]this site just gets worse and worse....i cannot believe that this is a reason for a new topic. :zzzz:[/quote:17kisv08] Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh! someone's a narky pants today!!!
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
[quote="totallyshocked":oynvvffq]this site just gets worse and worse....i cannot believe that this is a reason for a new topic. :zzzz:[/quote:oynvvffq] ooh whats eating you??? Plenty of poeple post goodbye messages in the evening.... phoenix is no different. Why respond in the first place??? :ooh
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="MRS H TO BE":3deej67h][quote="totallyshocked":3deej67h]this site just gets worse and worse....i cannot believe that this is a reason for a new topic. :zzzz:[/quote:3deej67h] ooh whats eating you??? Plenty of poeple post goodbye messages in the evening.... phoenix is no different. [b:3deej67h]Why respond in the first place[/b:3deej67h]??? :ooh[/quote:3deej67h] Cos she's so far up her own arse and has a superiority complex. Probably one of those people who goes around correcting others' spelling.