bye girls!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
Am off on my spa break for a few days. will be itching to know the news from here but probably won't get to log in again till Sun. I really really hope there are some more BFPs when I get back! :babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
See ya Blackcat! Have a ball!! :o)ll :o)ll Will miss you though :o( :wv
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Bye Blackcat, have a lovely time :wv
mammybean Posts: 10364
bye BC remember no massages
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Have a ball I am going to Poland next Wednesday for 5 days with Hubby, sister and her fella - can't wait - only 3 work days left
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
have a brill time
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Enjoy BC... a spa sounds wonderful actually, make the most of it. xxx
Tedsters Posts: 1688
No massages? thought these were ok? Think you have to avoid the Jacucci though. Anways have a fabulous time cause you definitely deserve it Blackcat for being such a comforting wollie and always thinking of others even though were going through tough times. You are a great inspiration to me and I wish you all the best. :thnk
bellabella Posts: 2750
Have an amazing time you deserve it xxxxxxxx :wv
Sassy Posts: 2269
Bye Blackcat hope you have a great time. I'm off for a weekend break in a nice hotel as well this weekend. I can't wait to see how everyone gets on over the weekend. I wish you all the luck girls. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: