Bye & thanks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*seahorse Posts: 1122
Hey girls, I'm sure no one is interested but I wanted to say i'm leaving WOL, I don't like all this stuff that goes on & with 2 young kids it kinda freaked me out. 2 things - thank you soooo much to all who gave advise to me & who gave me a great laugh. I alo want to say that every single one of the Wollies I met on the meet up were really fantastic people. I'm really shy and although most of them new eachother they made hufe efforts to include me & I would like to say that I didn't mean to be rude or stand off-ish I just found it easier to talk wit the other first timers. But you are all fantastic bunch of people & I hope all ur dreams come true, weddings, relationships, TTC whatever..... Thanks a mil again, have fun :thnk
willful Posts: 6822
*seahorse, don't go, this is all getting silly. This will all blow over and be forgotten about soon
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Ah - Holyshit. *Seahorse, don't go.
mammybean Posts: 10364
Oh FFS why dont we just shut down the whole site altogether. I dont see why you are leaving, you dont have to give out any info and can stay completely anonymous
clucky Posts: 26471
seahorse do you have an email address we'll keep in touch for meet ups etc
Congrats btw Beanies, just noticed your ticker now!!!
Shin Posts: 8515
seahorse pet don't go :o( :o( you were me other newbie meet up buddie. i loved ya :o(
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Honest to god, this is just giving that piss flap what she wants. *Seahorse, you never give out any personal info, there is no reason for you to go, c'mon....don't go.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="beanies girl":1oxs903f]Oh FFS why dont we just shut down the whole site altogether. I dont see why you are leaving, you dont have to give out any info and can stay completely anonymous[/quote:1oxs903f] Let her leave if she wants.
You can never leave...........mwah ha ha ha ha ha >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)