Bye Woolies... am off on hols!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarkk Posts: 1384
Have a great Easter break everyone, I'm finished work in about 30 minutes and then tomorrow morning we're off to Kerry for a week. Can't wait, we've rented a fabulous house and have plans to do a "come dine with me" thing were everyone cooks on one night. Long walks on the beach also planned and some rosemantic stuff with my hubs. So if you find yourself on the Ring of Kerry stuck behind someone in a battered Micra with a Dublin reg, that's me! Don't beep me too hard...
streaks Posts: 3592
Have a great time sugar! Kerry will be fab in this weather :o)ll
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
That sounds like a fantastic week, enjoy :wv :wv
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
jealous.com :wv enjoy
nelswife Posts: 3869
Enjoy sugarkk....hope you get lovely weather for your holiday!!
Just a bit of rain forecast for tomorrow and then lovely weather forecast... Somehow I've managed to keep it a secret from DH that I've booked us into the Cashel Palace Hotel for the night on the way back. I'm just gonna stay we'll stop there for a bite to eat and then be all "let's get a room". It was a deal I got from a wolie recommendation for lidl-breaks.ie. 11 whole days off work - the joys!!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Oh you lucky thing!! Your gonna get some brilliant weather this weekend so make the most of it. Have fun :o)ll
I am counting the minutes - eight to go... Must add sunscreen to the shopping list...