C section, how many baby bits?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marriedinmay Posts: 578
Hello will think about packing bag and I was wondering how many babygrows I should bring? Also how many cellar blankets for baby? :baby3:
im waiting Posts: 2727
I've packed 6 vests, babygrows and bibs. As you'll probably end up staying for about 4 or 5 days, you'll probably end up using atleast 2 babygrows a day, but have a good few at home ready to go. I've about 13 babygrows all together in 0-3 size and I'm on my way out to get more because you definetly need a good few. Just bring one cellular blanket, when than one gets dirty get your other half to bring in a clean one. You wouldn't need any more than 1 blanket at a time because the hospitals are very warm as it is. Bring in a small pack of nappies too.
Thanks for that, how many cellar blankets do you think you need all together at home and hospital?
im waiting Posts: 2727
I have 3 all together, 2 medium size and 1 large one and I've never needed anymore as I used buggy blankets as well if I needed extra layers. I have 2 other heavier blankets too if needed, I've never ran out of blankets let's say! I never used a cot duvet before nut might get one this time. Alot of mammies use grobags, I never used one on dd but I've bought one this time to try out.
Do you think that the crib/moses basket cellar blankets are okay? :compress