Menu

Cake/ florist Fermanagh/Leitrim

Go to Northern Ireland Weddings

Emma Aspell
New Wolly

Cake/ florist Fermanagh/Leitrim

Postby Emma Aspell » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi all My wedding is booked in lusty beg in Fermanagh/enniskillen, any recommendations for florists cake vendors would be hugely appreciated as I'm very lost!!!
Thanks In advance

__yannie__
New Wolly

Re: Cake/ florist Fermanagh/Leitrim

Postby __yannie__ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:59 am

I can highly recommend John at Bouquets 2 Banquets, based in Belturbet in Co.Cavan but he travels.

He did both our Flowers and Cake, both were just fab, he was a pleasure to deal with!!!

Emma Aspell
New Wolly

Postby Emma Aspell » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27 am

Ah thank you so much, everyone is amazing when your seeing it on paper but there is nothing like a recommendation.
You wouldn't have any for a wedding band?? :)

__yannie__
New Wolly

Postby __yannie__ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:43 am

Your welcome!!!

Should have also mentioned with Bouquets 2 Banquets that as part of his service, if you are having your cermony and reception in two different locations, he will transport the flowers, and set them up in the reception venue along with the cake, really great service.

I had Temptations from Monaghan as my wedding band, and again, would highly recommend.

Can also recommend Power Struggle from Fermanagh, mix of trad and rock......really good.

I happened to be at a wedding in Cavan recently, and at the disco part, they had The Looney Hoppers, can honestly say the floor never emptied, young and old all seemed to enjoy them.

Go to Northern Ireland Weddings