Call me crazy but...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
I think I felt the baby move today. I had the doppler out (again - and yes, I know i said I would put it away) but I just love hearin junior bobbing about in there and the placenta swooshing away. Heard one really loud movement as if babs was doing a somersault or something and I swear I felt a thump really low down in my pelvis just above the hair line. I know I didn't imagine it !!! am trying to find online if it's actually possible to feel stuff this early or was it just really coincidentally timed wind bubble !! edited to add: have found sites saying it is possible. hmm.
I must be crazy so (69 views and no replies) :o0 :o0 :o0
lou gav Posts: 508
you're not Crazy just very excited. I think anything is possible when pregnant as every pregnancy is different and no one know how you feel only you!!! I'm already starting to show, I must have no stomach muscels :o0 :o0
a thanks lou !!!! starting to show too, I know for a fact i've no decent stomach muscles - all those sits ups in the gym were too much like hard work :o0 it's great though - I love it :)
madmam Posts: 1294
Oirish, Yes I think it is possible. I felt my first movement at 11 weeks, was just lying on the couch when I felt it. I didn't feel it again for a few weeks, but when I did feel it again it was exactly the same! I know for a fact thats what it was. Hurrah! O-O
bree Posts: 1880
hi oirish.. your not mad.. last time when i was pregnant we were on honeymoon & during breakfast one morning i without doubt felt the baby flutter, like a bird was in there flapping its wings ( i know it was the baby , i just know! ) i was 13 wks then...
thanks madmam and bree !! Haven't felt it since but was talking to mam tonight and she said she felt movement (not kicks or anything definite) at 12 or 13 weeks and kicks from 16 weeks so I know i'm not mad now :o0