Calling All August Brides 2008!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blinginhappy Posts: 1356
:action28 Hi Girls! I'm hoping one of ye can help me and vice versa!! I don't know if you've seen any of my previous posts on this topic BUT......I've managed to track down a Ferrai Testarossa which I'm hoping to hire as a suprise for my H2B on our wedding day ..... Yea!!!!.......The downside is that the car is in Northern Ireland so it is going to be a tad expensive but if push comes to shove I'm willing to splurge on him! What I'm wondering is whether anyone would be interested in also availing of hiring the car either the day before or the day after our wedding. We are getting married on the 2nd of August 2008 in South Galway so if any brides in any of the neighbouring counties are interested PLEASE give me a shout!!! THANKS! :action28
shy-bride Posts: 154
No your not crackers....im hiring out a del-boy car from only fools and horses as a surprise for my hubby to be......the best man can drive him to the church as it only sits two...but we will go to hotel in the limo....just thought it would be a laugh as all his mates will slag the b...out of him.... :o0 :o0
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Ah thats mad!! :o0 :o0 :o0 I'm using his car at the moment and the way things are going it could very well look like trotters van come this time next year! :-8 :o0 >:o)